Questions we help organisations answer:
How can I set up my innovation programme as an investment?
- Interface: Development of strategy, governance, processes and prioritisation criteria to select projects and ventures towards achieving 2020 targets.
- Marks & Spencer: Designing an innovation strategy and programme.
- ERM low carbon fund: Set-up of venture capital offering.
How do I create a new initiative, business or programme that can have a positive commercial and environmental or social impact?
- Carbon Trust: Origination of new business – including Low Carbon workplace – to shift important sectors in the UK towards low carbon.
- Marks & Spencer: Development of a plan to support youth in finding employment and achievement of Plan A goals
- Branson School of Entrepreneurship: Setup of school including curriculum and teaching methodologies and practical opportunities to both learn and generate school revenue.
- Cleanweb Fund: Currently under development.
How could we change our business model toward improving commercial return and better supporting positive social and environmental outcomes?
- McDonalds: Visioning strategic possibilities for the fast-food company
- Marks & Spencer: Circular Economy
- Cafe Direct: Retaining leadership in a cluttered category
•How can I inspire radical change?
- Marks & Spencer: Supplier campaign “experiencing possibility”
- 6 heads events: Christmas as Unusual, Business and Unusual, walks, Story-telling, Film http://www.6-heads.com
- Nesta: Defining and convening challenges in Energy
What barriers to change will we face and how can I overcome them?
- Anglo American: Organisational change strategy
- Conservation Corporation: Turnaround strategy