Join me this July at the Centre for Industrial Sustainability 5th annual conference, in Cambridge. Share your passion for sustainability, learn from progressive business and explore cutting edge techniques. There are two events – a symposium on high-value business models on 6th July and a conference on 7th and 8th of July. More information for both events can be found here – conference, symposium.
The symposium on the 6 July will explore how to develop high value business models for start-ups and early stage ventures. There will be input from Prof Steve Evans and Dr Doroteya Vladimirova and a platform for current start-ups to talk about their approaches and discuss this with the audience. Half of the time will be spent working through challenges in small groups using some of the Centre’s sustainable business model tools. More symposium information here and other fascinating related information here: New Business Models for a Sustainable Future and The Cambridge Value Mapping Tool.
The conference on 7/8th July is an opportunity to meet future collaborators, thought leaders, inventive researchers and industry forerunners. Connect, discuss and debate at exhibitions, workshops, and pop-ups. This year the theme is Capturing Sustainable Value with Keynotes:
- Gunter Pauli – Entrepreneur and author of The Blue Economy
- Mike Barry – Director and initiator of M&S Plan A
- Brian Holliday – MD of Siemens Digital Factory
- Andy Wood – CEO of Adnams Plc
Other speakers from
Tata Steel, Altro, Extremis, iema, KTN, Business.Cubed, University of Cambridge, Cranfield University, Loughborough University, Imperial College, and De Montfort University
And of course Nicola will be part of the workshop crew!
What will you take away?
- Business views on implementing circularity
- Tools to capture new value in your business network
- Demystified view of disruptive business models
- Insights on innovative sustainability in MNCs to Start-ups
- Opportunities to learn from and participate in the latest doctoral research
- New Collaborators (ask us about partnerships that have formed as a result of our conference)
- Renewed energy and enthusiasm!
Please contact Dee Dee Frawley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending – and MENTION Nicola! There is a discount for non-profits, students, etc.
Looking forward to capturing sustainable value with you…